18 Dec In accordance with our experience, the information contained in the technical offer should not contain any information which anticipates the economic offer. In this regard, we would be grateful for a clarification regarding the economic parameters which must be considered in the documentation corresponding to the technical offer (investment plan, forecast of the profit and loss account, budget for the first five years, etc.).
In relation to the project of management of the Taoro Activity centre, it is necessary to supply an operation plan accompanied by an economic and financial report, in which the annual forecast of the operating costs and the funding of the investment are contemplated, indicating with regard to the latter:
- The investment plan.
- Maintenance, conservation and replacement plan.
- Breakdown of the planned income and expenses during the first five financial years.
- Details of the personnel costs of the activity to be carried out.
- Forecast of the annual profit and loss account for the first five financial years.
- Details of the planned outside and internal funding.
In the data that are included, the value of the annual fee which is indicated should be the minimum value set down in Clause 6 of the Specifications (€941,000. IGIC excluded).